Chughtai Lab offers a blue card discount for patients’ facilitation.
Following is the detail of discounts being offered in different cities.
|Region & Category||Cities||Card Fee||Discount||Points|
|Region 2||Karachi ISL, RWL, Sindh||500||20%||0|
|Region 3||Out Station (Other than Region 1 & 2||500/1000||20%||0|
|Chughtai Pharmacy||–||8% & Every Friday 10%||0|
- 15% discount can be availed at Chughtai Lab’s Test +5% points (Lahore)
- 20% discount can be availed at Chughtai Lab’s Test (All over Pakistan except Lahore)
- 8% discount from Chughtai pharmacy not including Friday. (Lahore)
- 10% discount every Friday from Chughtai pharmacy (Lahore)
- 20% Discount on Doctor Consultation (On selective doctors only) (All over Pakistan)
- 15% Discount on Radiology (All over Pakistan)
- The Blue card will be valid for a period of 1 year from the date of issuance.
- It can be renewed at any time against a payment of Rs. 200.
- In case of loss, then we register his/her new blue card charges will be applicable. (If the patient doesn’t want to make a new blue card, then we just give a discount on the previous reference of the blue card number)
For Blue Card registration:
- The patient can visit at any Chughtai lab branch or can apply on-home sampling. The patient can also avail blue card discount at the same time as registration and conduct a blood test.
How to renew a blue card:
- The patient can renew the blue card by visit a nearby Chughtai lab collection center or through home sampling.
Other city blue card charges:
- In Karachi, Islamabad, Rawalpindi Sindh blue card charges 500 either family or individual card
- Other all regions individual card 500 and family 1000.
- Senior Citizen Blue Card (Only in Home sampling) 100/-
- Senior citizen Blue Card (At center All over Pakistan) 500/