Chughtai Foundation seeks to serve humanity by taking on innovative initiatives in the healthcare and education sectors of Pakistan. With a focus on prevention, our vision is to empower those in most need, particularly children and the elderly, in ways that lead towards sustainable change in their standards of living.
Our project teams comprise of diverse sets of experts and practitioners who develop strategies that are both comprehensive in design and achievable. The foundation aims to care for the communities in which we serve and to treat them with respect in our efforts to create a positive change in their lives.
Key initiatives of the Chughtai Foundation include:
- Chughtai Public Library (CPL), with a collection of more than 7000 books and 1000 digital resources.
- CPL Reading Rooms, which serve as satellite locations for the library providing free public space to read and study. These are housed in various
- Chughtai Lab centers across several locations.
- Sponsored home for the elderly
- Medical camps for marginalized children